[En-Nut-Discussion] [Ethernut 1.3] Eagle board file: 4 layers or 2?

Rodrigue rodrigue.roland at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:28:19 CET 2007

I read on CadSoft's website: "Apart from these three limitiations the EAGLE
Light Edition can do anything the Professional Edition can do. You can even
load, view and print drawings that exceed these limits!"

Could you tell me what are the name of the two others layers, please?

I thougth that these two others layers contains only VCC and the ground to
reduce EMC interference.