[En-Nut-Discussion] Source Nut OS Project Make Problem

Andrew Mieczkowski Andrew.Mieczkowski at Airgas.com
Mon Jan 29 21:38:02 CET 2007

Update of ICCAVR 7 Worked. All installs succeeded.

Thanks Again.

Andrew Mieczkowski

Airgas R&D

180 Sandbank Road

Cheshire, CT  06410

Business: (203) 272-5800   ext. 25

-----Original Message-----
From: en-nut-discussion-bounces at egnite.de
[mailto:en-nut-discussion-bounces at egnite.de] On Behalf Of Jacob
Christensen
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 2:56 PM
To: Ethernut User Chat (English)
Subject: Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] Source Nut OS Project Make Problem

Hi Andrew

I have recently had the same problem, i think your problem is that you
are
using version 7.10 And you have to use the latest version 7.11, becuase
there have been some errors in version 7.10A.

This subject has been discussed in this month, you can see it in the
forum.

Try too update your imagecraft to version 7.11, im sure it will help
you.

Jacob