[En-Nut-Discussion] Timing and Receiving Data Problem for TCP Server

MUHAMMAD AZEEM AZAM muhammadazeemazam786 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 17:21:25 CET 2007

Hi
 have to receive data from microcontroller.
Microcontroller is my server.
I have a TCP client (Blocking) on PC.
I have a program that have several buttons.

  when i press one button my client(button has both send and receive functions)
a) sends data to microcontroller.
b) microcontroller compares it and then process the request.
c) if the process is send data back to client it sends me data.

  Now the problem is that when i have to receive 5000 Bytes of data, i Receive only 536 Bytes.
when i use "Sleep(5000)" before Receive function  then i get all the data.
but this delay is too much for me.

  From micrcontroller i am sending the whole (both these techniques)
a) array of 5000 Bytes
b) buffer using malloc of 5000 Bytes.
  does anybody has idea how can i solve this problem

  Thanks in Advance for Help
Bye