[En-Nut-Discussion] Sending Numerical Data

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 23:43:08 CET 2007

Hi Andrew,

    Sure there is, see nut/app (or nutapps after build) to check the
samples.
    Please don't use "reply" to post messages not related to the original
message, compose a new one instead with a meaninfull subject so the
threading on news reader or email clients work as it should ;)

Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa