[En-Nut-Discussion] web tiger test w/ rs232d

Don Thompson dthompson at dcu.org
Mon Jul 2 19:04:50 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to run example rs232d on the Achatz Web Tiger board.   I
compiled with iccv7 and am trying to run with avr studio.   The web
tiger is attached to the stk500 and the PC is connected via AVR JTAGICE
mkII.  The error I get from AVR Studio4 is 'object file does not exist:
...nutapp\rs232d\UART.cof'.   I can see that this file exists in the
uart directory as ...nutapp\uart\UART.cof.   The build ran clean.   What
am I missing that it's looking here for this file?
Thanks