[En-Nut-Discussion] Atmel-Sam-Ice and the yagarto development suite

Jörg Wiegelmann Joerg.Wiegelmann at ces-tronics.de
Tue Jul 24 15:59:58 CEST 2007

Hey folks,

I have the Atmel-Sam-Ice, the yagarto development suite. I would like  to debug the ethernut 3 board. I have some experience with the nut os on the Ethernut Board 1 with AVR-Studio. Since now I installed the J-Link software and got a message from the J-Link GDB Server that a Target with "ARM7, Core Id: 0x1F0F0F0F" is detected. I configured the Nut-Os-configurator and build the Nut-Os for with the Winarm-Compiler and install the yagarto IDE with the OpenOCD extension.  My intention is to load an example in the debugger and make some symbolic testdebugging with the httpd-Example.

Is there a new-bee introduction or manual how to get the whole stuff working? I didn't see any.

How can I connect the J-Link Server with Yagarto and is there a projectfile to configure Yagarto.

Many thanks for your help in advance, I hope my question is not to silly,  but for me the Arm-stuff is "something completely different" from the AT-Mega stuff.

Best regards Joerg