[En-Nut-Discussion] Atmel-Sam-Ice and the yagarto development suite

imsjoerg imsjoerg at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:10:56 CEST 2007

Hello Michael,

I have debugging with Eclipse Europa, OOCD and Yagarto running so far.
At the moment I have problems with breakpoints.
They got hit but the debugger doesn't seem to get further information
from OOCD.
Did you experience similar problems when setting breakpoints
in NUT/OS threads?
Do you think its necessary to compile Nut/OS with debugging enabled?
The resulting files are really huge.
Regards,

Joerg ( the other one )