[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut NutHttpAuthValidate

Paulo da Silva psilva at opensoftware-br.com
Thu Jun 28 05:40:30 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I don't know http protocol, but I think ethernut use a feature of http to do
directory authentication, I looked a auth.c for a long time, but I did not
found there the mechanism to tell that user is logged in, it always return 0
if a password and user name exists to directory. I saw that if I close the
browser and open againg it asks for login, and when logged in I can reset
ethernut and reload the page without having to da a login again.

Please may somebody tell me what is the magician? I say magician because I
have no ideia what happen in this mechanism.

Regards

Paulo