[En-Nut-Discussion] SDCARD Interfacing with SAM7X

Tim DeBaillie debaillie at ciholas.com
Thu Mar 1 20:05:01 CET 2007

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Tim DeBaillie wrote:

> It consistently prints the following, no matter which card I use:
>
> Registering block device 'MMCO'...OK
> Mounting block device 'MMCO:1/PHAT0'...FAILED

OK, I have traced it down to the MmCardMount function in dev/mmcard.c.

The actually failure is on the check for
fcb->fcb_part.part_type==PTYPE_EMTPY

PTYPE_EMTPY is defined as 0x00, and sure enough
fcb->fcb_part.part_type==0.

The whole fcb setup in MmCardMount is rather odd to me, but I will see if
I can trace it further.  If anyone can help please do so.

Tim