[En-Nut-Discussion] how to upload .hex file to ethernutboardinWindows

Michael Gong mwgong at cs.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 6 00:19:27 CET 2007

Since my laptop doesn't have a serial port, I bought a usb-serial
converter to add a serial port. Will it cause the avrdude not working ?

When I connect the board with my "fake" serial port, I can use
HyperTerminal (via COM4) to see the output from the board, so I assume
the added serial port works.

Regards,

Mike