[En-Nut-Discussion] How to establish wireless communication

MUHAMMAD AZEEM AZAM muhammadazeemazam786 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 15:58:47 CET 2007

Hello
  I have bulit a TCP and UDP Server.
  I am able to send data over ethernet cable.
  Now i want to send data over wireless LAN.
  I have to establish wireless communication just between PC and Microcontroller.
  For microcontroller i have an access point(AP) but i don't know how to start.
  Di i need to configure AP. if YES then should i configure it as infrstructure mode?
  Thanks for help in advance.
  Bye