[En-Nut-Discussion] How to establish wireless communication for Alexander Baranov

MUHAMMAD AZEEM AZAM muhammadazeemazam786 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 16:47:42 CET 2007

Hi Alexnder
  do u mean that u have use Linksys Access point as a client for ethernut.
  Thnaks

  The Modes Available to me are (in my AP)

1) AP
2) Station adhoc
3) AP Client
4) AP bridge Poin to Point
5) AP bridge point to multi point
6) AP bridge WDS
7) Universal Repeater

What i figure out is that i think i can use

1) AP Bridge point to point but i think i need one more bridge for my Laptop
2) AP bridge WDS connected to board, then i can connect to the bridge that is connected to my board.
3) Station Adhoc , not sure abou that

Am i right about the 3 things that i mentioned