[En-Nut-Discussion] Non-standard library

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Tue Mar 27 21:40:36 CEST 2007

Hi Stefano!

If you ran nutconf and selected "ethernut30d.conf" as the config file, and
then built Nut/OS, the correct ARM header and source files will be used
during the Nut/OS-build process. The include directory which is built during
the Nut/OS-build process has the correct header files there. just include
them.
If you need header files which do not exist in Nut/OS take them from the
"include" directory of the compiler you are using (for example: WinARM).

regards
Ernst