[En-Nut-Discussion] eboot - bootloader under 4k

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:43:53 CEST 2007

Hi,

Unfortunally I don't have the hardware to test it out, but I could
apply the patches and make the commit if it is reported to work and no
one disagree with it :P

Althought I suppose the jumper thing might have to be removed in order
to keep the appload behavior consistent with other users hardware. Or
we could devise some configuration method for appload/eboot. A
config.h comes to mind *smile*

Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa