[En-Nut-Discussion] eboot - bootloader under 4k

Bernard Fouché bernard.fouche at kuantic.com
Fri May 4 09:27:03 CEST 2007

Since sending a message with a .tgz file attached failed, I stored the
.tgz file on this URL: http://www.kuantic.com/misc/bl.tgz . Those
interested may get it, I'll keep that link operationnal for a few days.

For the C files: you can generally get a better optimization if you
manage to have all the C files grouped in a single file that is compiled
all at once. If you manage to correctly declare functions as "static"
and as "inline" if they are called only once, the compiler then know
that it can optimize at the maximum: there is no need to preserve C
calling conventions in many cases (registers push/pops, stack
management, etc). So there is a small shell script that use 'cat' and a
very little bit of 'sed' to do that job.

 Bernard