[En-Nut-Discussion] Propox MMNet01 and Nut/OS

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Wed May 9 21:50:09 CEST 2007

Hi Niklas!

Two differences between the Ethernut boards and the "01"

- The Ethernut board has a 32.768 kHz crystal installed. I dont know if the
interrupt generated by it is mandatory for Nut/OS to work ???
- Ethernut has a 14.7456 MHz crystal, the "01" has a 16 MHz crystal. This
may change the timing for the uart's baud rate clock and thus shift it off
margin.

>From what you describe, I seen nothing wrong.

You could try using another piece of SW just to find out if your problem is
within the HW or SW right now.
WinAVR (the prepackaged gcc compiler + tools) contains an example directory.
Maybe you could get one of these little programs to run, that would rule out
HW problems.

Or maybe somebody on the list here has some more ideas....

regards
Ernst