[En-Nut-Discussion] Blinking LED on Ethernut 3

Ste thefallenlord at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:22:05 CEST 2007

Hello,

I would know which are the modifications to bring to the example "Blinking
LED"  available on the Ethernut web page in the section Nut/OS LED TUTORIAL
(and here attached) so that runs also on Ethernut 3.
Can you help me?

Regards,

            Ste

/*
 * This header contains the Nut/OS timer function
 * prototypes. We need it for calling NutSleep.
 */
#include <sys/timer.h>

/*
 * Ethernut LED example #1.
 */
int main(void)
{

    /*
     * Configure port E bit 2 as an output.
     */
    sbi(DDRE, 2);

    /*
     * An endless loop.
     */
    for (;;) {
        /*
         * Set port E bit 2 to low. This will lit the LED.
         */
        cbi(PORTE, 2);

        /*
         * Sleep 1000 milliseconds.
         */
        NutSleep(1000);

        /*
         * Setting port E bit 2 to high switches off the LED.
         */
        sbi(PORTE, 2);

        /*
         * Sleep for another 1000 milliseconds.