[En-Nut-Discussion] Olimex SAM7-EX256 + Ethernut + crossworks

Greg Wood greg.wood at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 1 01:41:10 CEST 2007

I spent a few hours yesterday/today playing around with trying to build some
of the sample applications.  I suspected that the libraries needed to be
recompiled for ARM7.  So I did (or think I did) this in crossworks.  I can
now get some of the sample programs to build, but they still don't work. I'd
be willing to share my progress so far, maybe you can offer some insight.

Greg