[En-Nut-Discussion] email notification ethernut

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Oct 1 10:26:23 CEST 2007

Some time ago I played around with pop3 and tested a client, which
automatically deletes spam. Not sure, whether this was based on another
application someone posted here.

It is quite old and may no longer compile, but it may be still helpful.
It's available at
http://www.ethernut.de/arc/?C=M;O=D
Filename: spambin.zip

Harald