[En-Nut-Discussion] Turtelizer 2 for AVR?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Oct 9 15:21:17 CEST 2007

Henrik Maier schrieb:
> Hi egnite,
>
> Are there any intentions to make the Turtelizer 2 also available as a JTAG programmer for the Ethernut 1/2 boards? Or will the Turtelizer 2 always be just an ARM tool.

Hi Henrik,

We'd really love to add AVR support to the Turtelizer. However, I assume
that setting up an FT2232 for AVR is a big task, not mentioning the
fact, that the AVR JTAG debug interface is kept secret by Atmel. If
support will be added, it will be probably limited to flash/eeprom
programming.

This one sounds promissing:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=4330