[En-Nut-Discussion] Using RS485 With Ethernut 2

JayOmega rgiust at componentengineering.com
Sat Oct 13 00:23:52 CEST 2007

I'm trying to get the RS485 port working on my Ethernut 2.1b board.   I went
to the webpage,  Using RS485 With Ethernut 2, that describes the step by
step process.  In the "System Software" section of the directions that say,
"Start the Nut/OS Configurator, load ethernut21b.conf and modify the UART1
driver settings as shown in the screenshot below."

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13184040/test_rs485_03.png

I'm not able to build the Nut/OS due to several errors associated with
usartavr.c, UART_HDX_PORT and UART_RTS_BIT are both undefined.   Am I
missing something?