[En-Nut-Discussion] Unable to program the ethernut board 1.3h with isp in DOS mode

Jan Heiby jan_heiby at adslhome.dk
Sat Oct 13 12:03:25 CEST 2007

Hello

I try to flash hex to the ethernut-board 1.3H.
I am using SP Duo 2 Programmer that is deliver togther with the board.
See the the output below

Microsoft Windows 2000 [version 5.00.2195]
(C) Copyright 1985-2000 Microsoft Corp.

C:\nip\nutblb\nutapp\basemon>make burn
uisp -dprog=stk500 -dserial=/dev/ttyS0 -dspeed=115200 -dpart=atmega128 --erase -
-upload if=basemon.hex
Programmer is not responding.
make: *** [burn] Error 2

If i used the programmer from ih the studio version 4.13 is it posible to flash the board.
So the programmer is ok.

Can anyone maybe tell me was I shall do to overcome flash programming problem in DOS mode ?

/Jan