[En-Nut-Discussion] Unable to program the ethernut board 1.3h with isp in DOS mode

Jan Heiby jan_heiby at adslhome.dk
Sun Oct 14 12:01:58 CEST 2007

Hello Harald Kipp

That's what I have done before you answers arrived.
But as you can see is it without any success. See output from dos below

c:\nip\nutbld\\nutapp\httpd\make burn
avrdude -p atmega128 -P com1 -c stk500v2 -V -U flash:w:httpserv.hex
avrdude: Can't find programer id "stk500V2"

I have let the explore search after the file stk500v2 without any success.
The file stk500v2 is not install on my computer.
were can I find an version of stk500V2.

I have with success  flash basemon.hex file with used of stk500.exe in
dosmode.

/Jan Heiby