[En-Nut-Discussion] _putf function

Maciek arrenn at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Oct 23 12:41:01 CEST 2007

Hi!

Thanks to Harald, I found a function that deals with floating point values. In API Documentation there is _putf function that requires as a parametert another function called _putb. It's written, it is an output function for writing data. I've got a few question about this whole problem:
1) What output function I sholud use to print a floating point? (I rather don't get it...)
2) There is no mention about floating point value in that _putf function, so how it is possible to print it?
3) In older Nut/OS version (I've gor Nut/OS ver. 3.4.3), is it possible to enable floating point support, just by including "nut_io.h"?

I think, the best explanation will be a short example. I would be very thankfull.

Maciek