[En-Nut-Discussion] sam7x + rs485

Szemző András saam at kometa.hu
Fri Oct 26 08:54:17 CEST 2007

hi,

Is there anybody, who used successfully at91sam7x uart in rs485 mode? If I
read the datasheet correctly, I need only setup the uart mode register in
rs485 mode.
(at least on at91rm9200 it's working in this way). I did that, but the RTS
pin isn't toggling as expected.

Another thing is I'm trying to add xyssl lib to the sam7x. Anybody does some
work on it, or has some experience, performace tests?

One more ask, is there anybody who have ported the AHDLC driver to the
SAM7X?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Andras

----
Kometa 99 Élelmiszeripari ZRt.
Székhely: 7400 Kaposvár, Pécsi u. 67-69., Levelezési cím: 7401 Kaposvár, Pf. 58
Cégszám: Somogy Megyei Bíróság mint Cégbíróság 14-10-300239
Adószám: 13749619-2-44
Telefon: 82/502-400, Fax: 82/502-415
http://www.kometa.hu