[En-Nut-Discussion] olimex sam7-ex256 and uart application

Paulo Silva psilva at opensoftware-br.com
Sun Sep 2 03:05:37 CEST 2007

Hi

 I have been using ethernut and atmega128 for a long time,but now I am using an olimex sam7-ex256 board, and ethernut 4.3.3, for the first time, and try to use uart application with no success, so I try another application that has a tutorial from Harald to be used with AT91SAM7X, the  events application, that works fine, so I look into the code and found nothing that could be wrong, so I ask has somebody ran the uart application, in this board, with success?
Have difference from DEV_DEBUG  to DEV_UART, when we work with AT91SAM7X?

Regards

Paulo