[En-Nut-Discussion] Debugging Nut/OS on the AT91SAM7X-EK Board

Mark vd Waal van Dijk M.v.d.Waal_v.Dijk at krohne-altometer.nl
Wed Sep 5 16:20:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

I would like to be able to debug Nut/OS applications on my AT91SAM7X-EK
board. I already got myself an Olimex ARM-USB-OCD. I followed the Yagarto
tutorial, but I still cant seem to get it working. Does someone have this
setup working himself?

I'm using the configuration files that are enclosed in the example archives
for the AT91SAM7X-256 board (from the Yagarto site). When I try to
debug/download to the board with the Insight debugger, it results in an
error: "DOWNLOAD FAILED: invalid download offset". After downloading the
image to the board with my SAM-ICE (and connecting the Olimex again), I can
run the Insight debugger, but I only see assembly code, and the debugging
doesn't really work right (really slow, crashes...). Any help on this
subject would be appreciated :)

Mark