[En-Nut-Discussion] MASK and SPACE support for 9bit frame

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Tue Sep 25 02:06:57 CEST 2007

I second that. Nut/OS extension like for example this 9-bit mode could be
enabled and configured using a nutconf definition. That way the
functionality of Nut/OS can continue to grow but the code footprint of the
libraries still stays at a reasonable small level.

It also decreases the risk of an extension breaking existing code as the
functionality is not compiled in for most users.

Henrik