[En-Nut-Discussion] Olimex SAM7-EX256 + Ethernut + crossworks

Greg Wood greg.wood at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 30 00:32:21 CEST 2007

Hello everyone,

I would like to use crossworks to develop ethernut based applications,
starting with my olimex SAM7-EX256 board.  I did some searching and it looks
like Michael Fischer and Dave Warren have already done this.  So I'm hoping
one of them can provide me with a good starting point.  A ready to go
crossworks project would be ideal, but in the absence of that, any and all
information would be appreciated.  Can someone please  provide me some
guidance?

Regards,

Greg Wood