[En-Nut-Discussion] Thread stops executing after some time.

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Apr 4 09:57:46 CEST 2008

Erik L wrote:
> Thanks you very much for taking time to help me solve this problem Henrik
> Maier!
> I looked into the source and i found a couple of places where we seem to
> have the same problem.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to follow this thread in detail.
However, be aware of the following:

When dumping one the internal Nut/OS linked lists, you must use the
debug device. All other UART drivers may do a context switch and the
linked list may change before returning from the print call.

I often use syslog for tracing, because it is very fast. However, when
dumping a list, a full copy of it must be created first.