[En-Nut-Discussion] Bootmon uses different network name than Nut/OS

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Mon Apr 7 20:31:12 CEST 2008

Hi!

The function "UserEntry(void)" in bootmon.c contains a call to "
BootConfigWrite()" (located in config.h).

Config.h contains the definition of confnet (which contains the "ETHERNUT"
name).
The macro EE_CONFNET is set at:

File NUT\BOOT\BOOTM102\MAKEDEFS:
DEFS += -DEE_CONFNET=64

This "64" corresponds to loc 0x40 in the RTC NVRAM where the information is
stored.

I experienced this while working on an Ethernut3 Rev-D board.

Did you peek into the NVram to see what was actually stored after you
applied the change from "ETHERNUT" to "eth0"?

Regards
Ernst