[En-Nut-Discussion] Mailing List Kicks Out People

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Apr 8 19:44:08 CEST 2008

Hi All,

Since a few weeks we experience delays in our mail processing. One
reason is probably, that the amount of spam hitting our server has
increased significantly. Anyway, we can deal with that.

As it looks now, some delays are also caused by DNS query failures. As a
result, the mailing list processor fails often while trying to deliver
mailing list posts and then unsubscribes subscribers, if too many
failures appeared.

We are looking into this. If you get kicked out, please visit
http://lists.egnite.de/mailman/listinfo/en-nut-discussion
to subscribe again.

How can you know that your subscription had been disabled? Well, next
question....