[En-Nut-Discussion] NutOs running on cortex-m3

Paulo Silva psilva at opensoftware-br.com
Wed Apr 9 18:43:32 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Yesterday I got NutOs 4.5.1 running into cortex-m3 LM3S6965 from luminary.
Now I have thread Idle, main and a third one running.
I should do a change in NutThreadSwitch, that I did not like it, but my knowlegde about cortex has forced me to do that, so if anyone are interested in this port, let me know, and who knows if we together can cut out my ugly workaround.
If NutOs team are interested, this port can goes to ethernut svc chain.

Regards

Paulo