[En-Nut-Discussion] Use of alloca in Nut/OS

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Tue Aug 12 02:37:25 CEST 2008

Harald,

I also suggest to create a set of reference platforms and toolchains.
Maybe a set of 5 or 6 with defined compiler versions and a selection of
platforms.

Before committing code to CVS, a developer can compile against these
reference platforms/toolchains to verify compliance. This could be done in
an automated way by a master makefile.

That way we know that a change in the code base which benefits one platform
does not break compilation on another platform or with an older version of a
compiler.

Henrik