[En-Nut-Discussion] Multiple devices on the SPI BUS

Jae Kim jkim0130 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 02:23:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

My board has three devices connected to SPI0.  It has an SD/MMC, Real-time
clock, and another MCU for interprocessor communication.  Both the ftpd and
httpd example software is running on my board with the PHAT file system and
an SD card.  The SD card driver is functioning and the next step for me is
to develop code for the RTC and the MCU communication.  What is the best way
to access the SPI interface without interfering with the PHAT/SD card
interface?

Thanks,
Jae