[En-Nut-Discussion] [OT] SP DUO question atmega 48/88/168

Edwin van den Oetelaar edwin at oetelaar.com
Mon Aug 18 11:32:33 CEST 2008

Hello Usergroup,

I have another project that I want to do with AVR ATMEGA, the ATMEGA48
does not have JTAG.
I normally use a ATMEGA128 with JTAG with my SP DUO.

Can I still use the SP DUO for this, I think it should work using SPI
but the documentation of the SP DUO does
not mention the ATMEGA48.

Question : can I use the SP DUO with the ATMEGA 48 ?

Thank you very much for thinking with me.

Best regards,

Edwin van den Oetelaar

PS. SP DUO documentation does mention ATMEGA168 (which is almost the
same as ATMEGA48)