[En-Nut-Discussion] Medianut2 samples not compiling

x1 x1 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 22:04:06 CEST 2008

Harald,
Yes I did. I followed the Medianut 2 setup document as close as I could.
The differences were the options had been selected but not enabled (grayed
out)

As a separate test I set up the Medianut2 on and old 1.3d board the
configuration options were not grayed out.
As a result I was able to get a clean compile for the 1.3d board and some
test tones from the VS1011E but that
is as far as I got since my focus is to work with the V3.0e board and the
Medianut 2.

Regards
Tim C