[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernet Failure

Pete Allison macsmaker at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 15:53:42 CET 2008

Has he rebuilt Basemon from the source code delivered with the Ethernut
development kit? (If that is what he has.)

I cannot rebuilt that source and get it work. Seems to have a problem with
initializing the ethernet port.
(http://lists.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2008-November/010076.htm
l)

The basemon code that was loaded in the ethernut when we purchased it worked
fine.

While it would be nice to have it back, I figured out a way around it.

Pete Allison