[En-Nut-Discussion] Group to port to AVR32 UC3.

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:48:55 CET 2008

Hi Eric,

  I intend to stimulate the ethernut developers in porting ethernut
to AVR32 UC3 and perhaps even AP7. I have CVS write access myself, but
I would like to have others involved as well. Both to have a good
quality port and ensure that it gets done, even if one or other
developer has limited time to contribute. Also, getting others
involved increases the chances of the port being actively supported
like the atmega's and arms.

 Ultimately I intend to be able to port several products we have from
atmega128 (ethernut 1.3 based boards) to updated avr32 based boards.

  At this point there are many details still open but feel free to
contact me (sent in private).

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa