[En-Nut-Discussion] Group to port to AVR32 UC3.

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:24:54 CET 2008

Hi All,

    While waiting for the commit window to open again, I've setup a
public respository to work on the port.

    It's available here: http://code.google.com/p/ethernut-uc3/

    Rest assured that I have no intention of forking at all, and I
choose google code specifically because projects there can be
completely removed by their administrators. Therefore, once we merge
everything into mainstream, we can move the development back to
ethernut repository.

    Anyone interested in helping out, feel free to contact me for svn
commit access or feel free to drop in a patch.

Regards,
      Thiago A. Correa