[En-Nut-Discussion] FTP Client code needed for AT91Sam7X256

Joe Pepe jpepe3 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 4 06:15:39 CET 2008

Hello all.

I've gotten an FTP server project running, on my Atmel AT91SAM7X256-EK board.

This server uses code & routines that I've simply ported over from the ftpd project, into the httpd project.
I can upload & download files to/from an onboard SDCard on the Atmel  -EK board,
from a Windows FTP client, and take directory listings.
I'm using the PHAT file system.

What I really need to do is to have FTP Client code running on my Atmel - EK board,
so that I can upload files to a remote FTP server periodically, as needed throughout the day.
Thus, I need a means to initiate and open the connection with the FTP server, logon
to the server with username and password, change remote working directories,
and upload my file(s).

Can anyone point me to any ARM embedded FTP Client sample code to do this ?

Thanks much,

Joe Pepe