[En-Nut-Discussion] at91sam7x bloader

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Wed Feb 6 16:04:55 CET 2008

I don't have have it here to look at, but you can also have a look at
the IPL.

It is very well structured, so you can probably change it so that the
boot loader works at the begining of the IPL, or something like linking
the whole program for another address like 0x5000 or the end of flash,
and the boot loader at 0x4000 and it continues the IPL once it is done.

Or maybe the IPL can call the bootloader (at the end of the flash) to
check for an update

If you want to discuss it further, feel free to call in PVT, I am
interested because I will need to do something like that too :)

Alain