[En-Nut-Discussion] SNMP in NutOS 4.5.0

Jeremie Koenig jk at jk.fr.eu.org
Thu Feb 7 04:20:57 CET 2008

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 01:38:23AM +0100, Stefan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> does anybody has a SNMP (agent) sample for NutOS version 4.5.0 or any
> first experiences?

I am trying to put one together. I have started to write some stuff
(attached). This is unix code written with NutOSInMind.

This is work in progress, for now it's hardcoded to be able to answer
this single request:

	$ snmpget -v3 -ufoobar localhost:4242 sysName.0
	SNMPv2-MIB::sysName.0 = STRING: Hello, World!

I'm not quite experienced with either NutOS or SNMP. Any kind of input
would be appeciated.

--
Jeremie Koenig <jk at jk.fr.eu.org>