[En-Nut-Discussion] 2008 and known bugs

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Mon Jan 7 16:50:41 CET 2008

Happy new year!

I am mostly an observer on this list, I will become a user in the near
future :) I want to start this year bringing binging a few problems that
I have marked in last years' discussions and I have not noted to have
been closed.

1) There is/was a problem with big networks, the last post about it was
from hugo.simon at ... at 12-11-2007 17:14:
"The good first: The Ethernut 4.4.0 runs a whole day in our big network
without crash. So, hopefully, the busy-network-bug is fixed."
Is this confirmed as a final fix?

2) There is a pending issue on a "timer problem" by Rob van Lieshout in
16-12-2007 12:06 that ends in:
"Our workaround was (and still is) to use our own timeradministration."
Is this a pending bug? Is is confirmed as solved in current version? Can
Ron sen in his workaround?

Thanks everyone, I like very much Nut/OS's attitude about fixing bugs,
and I just bring this back to make sure that it doesn't get forgeted ;-)

Alain