[En-Nut-Discussion] Profibus-DP

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Jul 18 13:58:20 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I always tried to avoid it, but now I have to deal with Profibus-DP.
Does anybody has any experience with it, perhaps some links, literature,
software / protocoll stacks? Not nexessarily for Ethernut but also for
Linux or Windows. Right now my knowledge is limitied to the existence of
Profibus.

So any help, links, knowledge is very much wellcome.

Regards,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |