[En-Nut-Discussion] AT91SAM9G20-EK port.

steve fishbeetle at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:56:03 CEST 2008

> >   Has anyone ported Ethernut/NutOS to the AT91SAM9G20-EK board yet?
>
>Probably not, as this seems to be very new chip.
>
> >   It looks _very_ similar to the now obsolete AT91SAM9260-EK but before
> >   buying one I'd like to be sure that NutOs will work.
>
>Indeed it looks quite similar. For sure some changes are required in the
>initialization file crtat91sam9260_ram.S, possibly further adjustments
>are required in at91_emac.c and ostimer_at91.c.

  Understood, I have ordered a board (from NuHorizons who're quoting
  2-4 weeks) there's apparently an Atmel document on its way (but not
  ready yet) detailing migration from 9260 to 9G20.  If and when I
  get the board I'll be back in touch.  Thanks for your comments.

>digikey, usually one of the first offering new Atmel kits, doesn't have
>any stock.

  You're right DigiKey don't have it yet - not a good sign.