[En-Nut-Discussion] atmega2560 support

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 15:52:49 CEST 2008

Hi,

   I've done some of the work required to support Atmega2560 (mostly
preprocessor defines thanks to 2561 support already in the tree). But
I'm not able to "boot" the board to the user code. If I try to run the
code thru JTAGICE mkII it just sits there blinking without ever
reaching any code as it does with atmega128's.

   Does anyone have a hint on how to proceed, or what might be still
missing? If anyone wants to work on what I have already changed, I
could commit this preliminary support to the tree. It doesn't disrupt
any other platforms neither prevent's building in any way, so I
suppose it's quite alright.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa