[En-Nut-Discussion] SAM9260-EK getting started

Paulo Silva(OpenSoftware) psilva at opensoftware-br.com
Fri Jul 18 21:49:06 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan,

I had the same problem.
When I download nut events application using samba it works, but with
the boostrap it does not.
So Alain and me did changes in that files and events application begin
to work when loaded from dataflash.

if I understood you are using u-boot, I did not use it.
My boot sequente is:

Romboot
Bootstrap ( I compiled it without a call to u-boot)
Nut events application.

Best regards

PSilva