[En-Nut-Discussion] Preliminary support for atmega2560

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 21:13:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

   As I have said in previous messages, I've started porting to
atmega2560. It's still not working, but I would like to commit so we
can share and figure out what's missing for a working port (much like
what was done in the initial stages of atmega2561 support). This
should not affect in any way the other platforms, but still, since we
are close to a new release I ask: Should I wait a bit longer to commit
or can I commit right now? When should we expect the new release to
come (openning the commit window again)?

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa