[En-Nut-Discussion] R: R: Clock frequency

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Jun 4 11:18:53 CEST 2008

Savino Pepe wrote:
> Sorry, I need to define fixed-mcu-clock. now it work.

Fine.

> but for me is not clear how to customize nutos for my architecture.
> for example i don't have a lan interface how can i disable it ?
> i'm not able to find this information on the user manual.
> thanks in advance

There is no need to disable anything. Nut/OS is a collection of
libraries. If your application doesn't use LAN, the LAN routines will be
skipped and not linked to your application code.

For now you are done and should be able to run all non-LAN samples like
app/events, app/threads or app/timers.

Do not miss to try app/basemon.